analytics

Jul 27, 2011

XO necklace winner is...

 ...no really i've had a bowl of Pop's just like this two nights in a row this week! 
the hot summer nights made me do it!

Okay so the winner of the Solarium 'XO necklace' is... 
Congrats to Simona!
I just couldn't choose a winner (i loved all the comments) SO ...i made my mommy choose and she picked Simona! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who entered... you guys left the sweetest comments and i LOVED the summer color wardrobe visuals you all gave me. eeep!

So, Simona... contact me at DropsOfJupiterBLOG [at] gmail [dot] com with your info and I will send you your new CUTE necklace and a love note from ME!!

Special thank you to Erin of The Solarium
This was so much fun fun fun! 


-tiffany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.