analytics

Jun 28, 2011

tattoo tuesday ...N O I R O H I O.

 well hello again!
this weeks tattoo tuesday is "brought to you by" Maggie of NOIR OHIO. 
Fun Fact: Maggie doesn't know but according to my calculations... i've been following the NOIR OHIO Vintage shop for about SIX YEARS!!! (since i was in college HA! ...back before i was a blogger) ...AND my sister and i call anyone that has "a lot" of tattoos "...from Ohio" ie: "i didn't know the drummer was from Ohio!" or "I love that our waitress is from Ohio..don't you!?"
 SO...it tickles me that years later we're friends via the internet, twitter & iPhone apps!!
...and to this very day i browse the NOIR OHIO SHOP and the NOIR OHIO Blog for inspo 
(...and a shoe drool session!)
 here's Maggie! Isn't she CUTE!!?
enjoy these photos of Maggie, Molly (the NOIR OHIO model) and Amanda (Maggie's sister)...

 LOVE!






 the world famous noir ohio shorts!

 Amanda is an artist at No Ka Oi Tiki Tattoo in Philly! AND...i think her eyebrows are the BEST so sue me!
 See more of her work on her facebook page here

 so thank you - thank you - thank you to Maggie and the girls!

PS. Maggie! thanks for six years of ink havin' (and vintage) inspiration... 
♥ ♥ LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥ ♥!!

XO.
-tiffany.
photos c/o Maggie's collection

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! the tattoo's are great too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Maggie and who is Molly or Manda? :/

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.