analytics

Feb 9, 2010

tattoo tuesday.


it's here!!
*Tattoo Tuesday*

...and it's a good one :)
pretty birds nest tattoo.
pretty red hair.
pretty feathers.

pretty bow!

 bird attack.
and vegan PRIDE!

thank you.
and i LOVE Jesus too!

i just like this guy. (found here)



it's so hard these days with a mom that doesn't like owls.
owls are so trendy right now!

hmm.

is this Tempelton from Charlottes Web???!! 
LOVE.

wow. 
i dont know what to say.

you sir...are amazing!
freckles and all! 

always LOVE a good shot of Juan's ;)

**and here he is with one of my cutest of tattooed ladies Brenda!
(I call her Buttsie)
she's got Mr. Mayer on her arm!!

I'd LOVE to see yours! 
(I've been seeing some great tattoos from my readers already)

SO keep them coming...
...share share share!

XO.
other sources: tumblr + weheartit

7 comments:

  1. Love the tattoos! When are you going to get one like the last girl? You know you want one. She must be a more devoted fan than you Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! That last girl is me! :)
    Tiff is a devoted fan, she just isnt crazy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the feathers and the birds nest. I think i want my next tattoo to be feathers. mr mayer looks so good covered in tattoos although i'm not very happy with him right now over that playboy interview but he apologized so I guess all well again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever the man is that tatooed on his striped nerdy collared shirt...

    I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lOVE THE BIRDS/VEGAN TATTOO

    i ALSO LOVE THE OWL

    Every time I see tattoos I feel like I need to run out and get more ink.

    tfs ---I love would love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.