analytics

Feb 6, 2010

SOTW...100 percent

SOTW
*Shop of The Week*
Totally goes to this new shop I found (new to me) on etsy!

They seem to have all the stuff I wish I'd run into when thrifting (and I sometimes do) BUT they have it all in one place... and I want every single thing!

Take a look!
first things first... vintage EAGLE salt & pepper shakers!!!

vintage yellow tumblers... need them!

super cute pop corn bottle.

pretty green bowl... wouldn't lemons look so cute in this for a center piece?

pretty vintage tote.

holy COOL...working vintage b&w T.V.

pretty vintage plate.

diner style coffee pot...LOVE!

is it all amazing or what!!?
XO.


1 comment:

  1. i'm totally in to all things vintage these days! i would love to have that green bowl as a centerpiece on my dining table!!

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.